The "Premises Address" will typically appear as the property address and unit number. However, for Multi-Property accounts, you have the option to enter a custom address that may appear on forms instead. If you have a Multi-Property account and would like to enter a custom address or update an existing custom address, you can use the information below to help guide you through that process.
1. Go to the "Residents" section.
2. New menu options will appear on the right side of the page. Select the "Property/Units" option.
3. Select the approperiate property. You'll know what property you have selected when it turns yellow, and you see the property inforomation appear on the left side of the screen.
4. From the menu options on the left, select the "Edit This Unit" option.
5. A new window will open, allowing you to edit the property information. Toward the bottom of the window, there will be two radio button options. One allows you to select the "Property" address to appear on forms. The other is to select a "Custom" address. Click on the "Custom" option. You'll know it's been selected when the button turns blue.
6. Enter the desired address information in the address fields, then select the "Save" option in the lower right corner of the window.