This information is populated from the unit's information for the "Head of Household". If there is more than one resident in the unit, and you need to change the "Head of Household". To edit the Head of Household information or change the Head of Household:
1. Go to "Residents"
2. Select the appropriate Unit. You'll know the unit is selected when it is highlighted and you see the resident information on the right side of the screen.
3. The resident at the top of the list is the "Head of Household". To change it, select the resident that should be the Head of Household, and drag the resident to the top of the list.
4. To update the Head of Household's information, select the icon that looks like a person holding a pencil, located to the left of the name.
5. A new window will open, allowing you to enter or correct the information.
6. Once you have entered or corrected the desired information, be sure to Save the changes but clicking the "Save" button located in the lower right corner of the window. *Note: newly entered or changed information will not appear on existing documents. If you need the corrected informaiton on a document, then you will need to create a new one.