1) Go to "Residents"
2) Select the appropriate unit. You'll know the unit is selected when it is highlighted and the unit information appears on the right side of the page.
3) If there is someone appearing as a "Resident" that should be a minor or a non-signing adult, then you will need to click on the icon to the left of their name. It looks like a person holding a pencil.
If you need to change someone from a minor, non-signing adult, or a co-signer to a resident, then please skip to step 7.
4) A new window will appear, allowing you to edit each resident's information. At the bottom of the window is an option to "Convert to Co-signer/Minor/Other". Click on it.
5) Another new window will appear with an option to convert the resident to a " Minor", a "Non-Lease Signing Adults" (such as a child that has turned 18yrs old), or a "Guarantor/Co-Signer" (this person will not reside in the unit). Select the appropriate option.
7) If you need to change someone from a minor, non-signing adult, or a co-signer then you will need to select the pencil icon located to the left of the "Minors · Guarantors/Co-Signers · Other Occupants" line.
8) A new window will appear, allowing you to add non-lease signing occupants or update existing occupants. Toward the bottom of the window, you will see the bold heading "Click a row below to edit information". From the listed names, click on the occupant that needs to be updated.
9) A new window will appear, with the selecrted occupants name at the top and allowing you to edit the occupant's information. You will see a selection of three radio buttons that allow you to select if the occupant is a minor, a non-lease signing adult, or a co-signer. Select the appropriate option, then click on "Save".
10) If you need to change the occupant to a lease signing adultm then you simply select the "Convert to Resident" option.
11) A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you would like to "convert this personto a full resident". Click on "Okay".