NEW exciting changes in the Applicant module
**Slide-out view for Applicant Details**
***3 types of Applicant status columns***
APPLICANT STATUS ENHANCEMENTS
- Collapsible Applicant Details Panel
- Status Types
- Status Changes
- Customizing Status Columns
- User Permissions
Collapsible Applicant Details Panel
For a more spacious view of all applicants and statuses, you can now hide the Applicant details and action menu.
Select a single applicant or applicant group. Then click "Details" for the Applicant Details to appear.
Click "Details" again to collapse.
There are 3 types of applicant statuses:
- Lifecycle: where the applicant is in the process such as Still Applying, New, Screening, Complete
- Screening: Approved, Denied, Conditional, etc...
- Payment: Application Fee (Paid, Cancelled, etc...)
Change Statuses Manually
2) Use the dropdown menu in each status section to update the status and add notes
Customizing Status Columns
At an individual user level, you can configure the order of the columns on the Applicants table.
1. Click on the settings icon.
2. The Change Column Order will pop up for you to select, de-select, and rearrange the columns.
For example, if your property does not charge application fees, you can hide that column altogether.
If you do not see some of the status change options, then this could be an indicator that your user class is restricted from changing statuses. You will need to reach out to your upper management for assistance.
Upper management is encouraged to set up user-class permissions for each status type. For example, a manager may be able to update lifecycle status but not screening status. If a user doesn’t have permission to change a status type, you'll want to keep the Change Status settings the same but with the relevant menu disabled/read-only.